We're all staffed up for now, but feel free to send over your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll keep you in mind for the next time we're hiring.
July 26, 2022
We're looking for a college student with a sense of adventure to join our non-traditional team for the upcoming tax season. Our tax internship is the perfect opportunity to learn about preparing and filing taxes in a remote environment that allows you flexibility in schedule and freedom of location.
Our tax preparation interns have the opportunity to prepare individual and business tax returns. Our individual returns tackle complex issues like the foreign earned income exclusion, the foreign tax credit, FBAR reporting and much more. On the business side, we prepare returns for partnerships, corporations and international business structures.
The internship is part time, up to 20 hours a week as needed, and will run from mid January to the April filing deadline. This is a paid internship offering $20 per hour. If you're interested, please click below to apply.
July 26, 2022
Nomad Tax is looking to add an administrative member to our team. Our ideal fit is someone who can take the burden of menial tasks off of our tax preparation team.
Tasks would include corresponding with clients, collecting e-signatures, e-filing returns, confirming filing acceptances, data collection, and task management within our system.
There is no technical knowledge requires for this position, however prior experience in a tax environment is helpful. Ability to handle a large volume of projects is a MUST.
July 10, 2022
We're looking for someone to help us keep the trains running on time. Our ideal candidate would have experience with a high volume of projects, with a bonus if you've worked in a tax environment before. Responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring all projects stay on track and are completed on time, from day-to-day client projects (i.e.
tax returns) to broader internal company projects
- Maintaining ownership and oversight over all client projects to ensure nothing slips through the
- Communicating frequently and clearly with team members to understand capacity, help identify
and remediate potential risks to deliverables, and provide support in managing daily work tasks
- Running regular reports to support the management of daily tasks and maintain clean data within
- Utilizing reporting capabilities to gain valuable insights
- Providing support to the founder with company-wide projects, from ideation through
- Becoming an expert at internal systems for ongoing system administration including when
contracts are due for renewal, system enhancements to integrate, etc.
- Identifing potential process improvement opportunities and manage projects through
- Supporting the creation and ongoing maintenance of change management materials
- Developing and maintain project plans, identifying and understanding interdependencies and
- Developing documentation such as procedures as applicable
July 10, 2022
Want to join our rockstar tax prep team? A good fit for this position would be someone who is well versed in tax preparation including the foreign earned income exclusion, foreign housing credit, foreign tax credit and Forms 5471 and 5472, can work autonomously but as part of a team, has fantastic communication skills, and the ability to work under deadlines. Bonus points if you’re a traveller or digital nomad yourself! This is a fully remote position with flexibility in working hours and a commitment to work/life balance. To apply, email us at email@example.com.
Musts: Knowledge of the foreign earned income exclusion
Plusses: Knowledge of Intuit ProConnect, CPA
July 10, 2022
Love chatting with digital nomads from around the world? Get satisfaction from easing tax concerns? Excited to help Nomad Tax grow our incredible client base? Join our team and be one of the faces that helps shape our incredible community. Our ideal candidate should have a tax background, with basic tax knowledge for individuals and small businesses, Foreign Earned Income Exclusion knowledge, limited sales experience and a positive social demeanor to handle initial consulting calls with potential clients - bonus points if you’re already a digital nomad or want to work and travel. This team member will recommend products and services, address potential client questions, and sign up clients who are the perfect fit for Nomad Tax. This is a fully remote consulting/contract position starting with about 10 hours a week. If you love taxes, people, and travel, then look no further. To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.